Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad As it Sounds?
Lots of people have questions concerning the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when working with them. Although e-cigs seem like regular vapinger cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually within regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health risks of e-cigs are currently unknown. But here are a few facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there were no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be just as bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of people who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs remain a very new product, so there’s plenty of time to determine what their effects might be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any more cravings because of their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. It is because the vapors of all e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, even though some experts note that there are a few potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. Because of this, it’s best to follow the guidelines supplied by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may interest everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit drinks make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an awesome way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you are worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in a range of other chemical compounds. Exactly like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins that could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. In line with the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that many of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural option to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There’s some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the chance of dying from stroke by using them. In one study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to stay away from e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of used tobacco smoke. One case was so very bad that the patient died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electronic cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any sort of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, in line with the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, many people are put off from switching to most of these products because of all the hype surrounding them. The truth is that these new devices are much safer compared to the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that lots of smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But in the event that you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from with them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you waiting for?